Friday, November 6, 2009

Colin Cowie Luncheon

What do Colin Cowie and I have in common?




We will both be at the same luncheon today! Ask me how excited I am...go ahead ask....I am TOTALLY excited!!! He is the keynote speaker at a luncheon at Nell Hill's in Kansas City and I will be in attendance! I am super excited and I'm taking my camera!



(Can this guy get any cuter?)

I really don't know what to expect, I don't usually get to go to such events, but I feel very fortunate to be able to go! If all goes well and I don't pass out with the vapors, I hope to be able share some pictures next week!



Also, there is still time to get in on the Gingerbread Man Giveaway, winner will be announced Saturday morn!


7 comments:

  1. How fun! I hadn't heard of Nell Hill's until I read your blog recently. I immediately checked out the website and the books from the library. Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear all about it. I would just love to go to one of his parties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear ALL about it. He is one of my favorites, too. You lucky girl!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I could have been there! I'm looking forward to hearing all about it, Michelle!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting for you! I've seen Colin Cowie on Oprah and just love his decorating ideas. And to get to go to Nell Hill's to see him...WOW! No wonder you are worried you'll pass out! What a fun day you'll have. Looking forward to hearing all about it!

    DD

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment! Because of the insane amount of spam comments, I had to stop anonymous comments-sorry for the inconvenience.
Michelle