Thursday, June 30, 2011

Shabby Apple Dress Review




Oh boy, I'm not holding the camera today! Yikes! I am certainly more comfortable behind the lens than I am in front of it, but after reviewing a Shabby Apple dress, I am stepping out from behind the camera just for today! :) I have always loved wearing dresses, so an entire website dedicated to them is just my type of thing. Not just dresses though, they also have skirts, dresses for girls and maternity dresses too.




I chose a dress from the Set Sail collection, very summery. This is the Ahoy! dress, it comes in white too (Lighthouse), but I loved this green and of course I couldn't resist a turquoise bow! I love how this dress fit me, Shabby Apple celebrates all shapes and sizes of women, and I believe it. It is comfortable and is not too short on me, that is a plus in my book.




I love the color, don't you?

There are a lot of cute dresses for summer, be sure to visit Shabby Apple. click HERE.



Thanks Shabby Apple, I love your dresses!
(Thanks to Keegan for taking pictures for me! :)










If you would like to enjoy a 10% discount on your purchase, use the code "sweetsomething10off"











5 comments:

  1. A darling dress and you look stunning in it...and, yes, I do, indeed, love that color.
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dress is beautiful. Lovely color and it looks very pretty on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A natural model, that's you! The dress is gorgeous and you show it off well! (Keegan takes great pics too!)

    DD

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment! Because of the insane amount of spam comments, I had to stop anonymous comments-sorry for the inconvenience.
Michelle