Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Lucky Tablescape

Welcome! Thank you for stopping by!




This is the wreath that started it all. I decided to combine turquoise in with St Patrick's Day, so it wasn't too green and it led me to add it on this up and coming occasions table scape too!

I love the combination!


Very simple setting. I thought the design on the white salad plates were reminiscent of four leaf clovers...


For a quick and easy pop of color, I painted Terra cotta pots with Krylons spray paint in Ocean Breeze {Love this paint!}...I used them for candle holders with reindeer moss and place setting markers with green Gerber daisies {the little baby kind}.



I hung this 'Lucky' banner that I made across my hutch, if would like to learn how to make one for yourself click here! Of course, no St. Patty's Day table scape would be complete with out Bells of Ireland. Though artificial, the real ones are one of my favorite flower.


My Lucky clover makes an appearance too!



Thank you Susan for hosting!


I'm linking up with these ladies too! Thanks!


giveaways





14 comments:

  1. Your tablescape is gorgeous. I love the addition of the turquoise. It is perfect. Everything is so Spring and pretty. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your choice of spring colors is wonderful. Makes me want to come sit and have a ladies luncheon at your house.

    Di
    The Blue Ridge Gal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fresh color combo and the banner is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color combination. Would you believe I got a pair of shoes yesterday in these colors? Casual Privos...in pear with aqua! Love the banner. This is really pretty without being over the top St. Pat's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that blue you used on the little pots and the touch they bring to the table! I may be painting some pots this year now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Michelle,

    Everything looks fresh and beautiful! I also love Bells of Ireland (your faux ones fooled me completely!). They look great alone and add so much color and character to mixed arrangements!

    Your photography, as always, is stunning! Nicely done.

    Warm regards,
    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a very talented lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great table. Love the colors! That blue is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute table, love the colors! Also love the touch of the lil pots with the flowers in them,
    so cute. Great job, and nice and springy.
    Happy Spring!
    blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, wow, I love everything, it looks wonderful! That aqua and green color combo is so fresh & fab!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful blog you have! Your tablescape is wonderful, I love that color combination! Very classy! I think I'll go browse your blog now!

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! Wish I could do things like that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful tablescape! I just found your blog on Somewhat Simple, and I love everything here! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment! Because of the insane amount of spam comments, I had to stop anonymous comments-sorry for the inconvenience.
Michelle