Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Day 2010

It was such a beautiful Resurrection Day! Along with spending some good quality time behind the camera, I spent some good time with family! My boys are growing up so fast!! Which can only mean that my perpetual age of 29 might be weakening! Yikes!
I caught some amazing photos of Spring flowers, as well as my boys. I am really in love with my new lens!!

Logan peeking through the tree...





Snowball trees




Red bud trees are in full swing too




This is one of my favorites of Keegan. All the color looks fantastic around him!





Logan is not quite as photogenic as Keegan, but not many 4 year olds are. Most shots of Logan are candid, such as this one, with he tongue stuck out!


The tulip trees are in full bloom! I love the color, really one of my favorite trees and smells wonderful!








This is my favorite of the day!


I'm not even sure what type of flowering tree this is, but it is so beautiful!

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you had a wonderful Easter Day!

Be sure to stop and see Mary at the Little Red House for Mosaic Monday!

Home is...


19 comments:

  1. Happy Easter! Thanks for sharing these gorgeous photos from your fun day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooooooooo many FANTASTIC PICS!!! gorgeous family and i love your collage...

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous and wonderful portrait.
    Beautiful mosaic.

    Have a lovely week ahead.
    "REGINA"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nicely done! Really lovely colors and hues! Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures!!! You have some handsome boys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your mosaic! I hope that you have a wonderful new week!
    Hugs...
    Bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  7. The boys were all smiles, so it must have been a happy day at your house. I worked in the yard all weekend. My daughters and grandchildren are in another state. The photos are wonderful!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet family photos and awesome flower photos. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  9. To SWEET SOMETHINGS from SWEET NOTHINGS...:))

    Fabulous photos..your sons are so handsome..and you are right..you will go to sleep one night and they will be this age and size..then, when you wake up the next morning, they are grown and gone. Bwaaaaaaaa.....I miss mine when they were little...BUT...grandkids....ahhhh, grands are our second time around....they are what I was put on this earth for. Sooo, see you DO have something to look forward to!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you had a magical Easter! What wonderful pics!

    Happy Mosaic Monday!
    XOXO
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  11. What lovely photos! Happy Easter from Vancouver Island, thanks for sharing your beautiful photos with us all. Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. What gorgeous photos! Wow, I am impressed and did I see you live in Webb City, MO? I bet we could look out our front doors and wave!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What wonderful photos of a beautiful day. Your collage is spectacular and evokes a lot of emotion! Beautiful! Have a great week, and thanks for visiting my blog.
    podso

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good to see someone with such a passion for photography! I try to take a camera along with me whenever I'm out and about, just in case!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, so lovely. Love your photos and capturing Easter memories. You should link up over at RE today ... we're sharing Easter memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I loved your pictures. We are still waiting for our trees to bloom, anxiously waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my goodness all those trees and flowers...eek! I'm in heaven...a jealous heaven that is! While up at the School of Medicine today I went outside for a small errand and there were these trees with amazing blooms. After the hard snow here that was a welcome sight! I can't wait for the city to look like your photos. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely. Finally getting around to Mosaic Monday posts on Tuesday. I held at 37 long enough that my daughter said, "How old are you really, Mom? You've been 37 so long I don't remember."

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment! Because of the insane amount of spam comments, I had to stop anonymous comments-sorry for the inconvenience.
Michelle