Sunday, May 16, 2010

Etsy Finds Decor: Going Coastal

Hey Guys, I've got some exciting news!!
When I received an email from Christine, asking if she could feature our home in an up coming article, "Sure" I replied...
I did not realize the extent of what the article entailed! Christine did an amazing job selecting vintage and handmade items to help create 'the look'! If you have time, go check out the amazing article on the Etsy Blog ...you will be inspired!!




Thank you Christine for the obvious time and effort you put into the article!
Thanks for stopping by!




7 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Michelle! I'm going over there right now to see the post!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle-
    How exciting! After I read the article( I am an etsy shop owner) I checked out your blog posts and I love all of the incredible ideas you have for transforming the old into new! I love to do the same! I am a huge vintage lover. I wrote a post this morning about you, your blog and your etsy site! Check it out! Have a nice day....

    ReplyDelete
  3. The article is fantastic! How exciting! You are so good at what you do Michelle, and now the whole Etsy world knows it. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment! Because of the insane amount of spam comments, I had to stop anonymous comments-sorry for the inconvenience.
Michelle