Saturday, September 17, 2011

New Fall Wreaths for My Etsy


Happy Saturday everyone! Hope your weekend is going good It is a cold rainy mess here in MO, but we really needed the rain so I am happy to stay indoors.

I've been making some wreaths for fall and will be starting Christmas very soon. I listed these last night and this morning, but with the new 'relavancy' method Etsy has put into place, I thought I would share them here on the blog as well. Here are some wreaths that you can find in my Etsy shop right now (click below pictures to take you to the listing):



SOLD


Fall Wreath with Fruit and Gourds


Fall Wreath with Sunflowers

Fall Wreath with Red Sunflowers


Thanks for stopping by! And thank you for your patronage! If you have any questions ask them here or shoot me an email.




Need a design boost? For advice and guidance on style, contact me!

9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Your wreaths are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last one you posted is my fave! You are so talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't know you had this talent! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creations worthy of a magazine cover!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are just so talented. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your wreaths are gorgeous! I just went to a small craft fair over the weekend. Your wreaths outshine all of them! (I like the 'mesh', but they get a little 'over done' I think) You have lots of talent.
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment! Because of the insane amount of spam comments, I had to stop anonymous comments-sorry for the inconvenience.
Michelle