Saturday, October 3, 2009

Barnyard Days 2009

Hello everyone! Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!
I spent my Saturday in a little Missouri town called Neosho. This town host a fun festival called Barnyard Days. Now people, I do not consider myself a barnyard kinda gal.......but there's just a little bit of country in me!
OK, besides the candied pecans, funnel cakes, cotton candy, pulled pork and brisket......there were wonderful vendors displaying great wares. But first; look at these different varieties of pumpkins!



















Don't ask me to name any of them....but they are beautiful!!!


A wonderful display of new and antique tractors






Keegan behind the camera...




Some of the vendors displayed new old wares like this:


But I kinda liked looking at this kind of wares


The Circle R Ranch is where the festival is held and I tried to imagine what the property would look like without the "festival" things and I think I would actually like to photograph this area after the crowds are gone. The property is quite beautiful.

(This is my favorite picture of the day!)
They had a fun hay maze........we could hardly get Logan out of it!





Thanks for stopping by! I'll show you what I bought in a little while!











4 comments:

  1. I love your beautiful pictures! You should frame some of them. What a sweet boy! I will have to check on it next year because it would be a nice drive for us.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Charla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what fun!!! I love all of the pumpkins...your photos are amazing!!!

    Your little boy is too cute...looks like he is having a wonderful time!!!

    Fall is the best!!!

    Enjoy!!!
    XOXO
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome photos...
    d
    from homehaven

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really love life thru your camera, wonderful pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment! Because of the insane amount of spam comments, I had to stop anonymous comments-sorry for the inconvenience.
Michelle